Organisations deal with a wide variety of forms including various incoming applications, surveys, redemptions and competitions.
Decipha can help your business better manage this incoming flow of information in a variety of ways.
- Undertaking imaging and indexing of these documents so their images can be easily ingested into your electronic systems (i.e. workflow, customer service systems)
- Sorting or auto-categorising these incoming forms into their specific document types so following ingestion they can be easily routed to the correct user /area by your systems
- Undertaking data capture and validation of fields in the forms to help populate / update your database information
- Enabling straight-through processing through database cross referencing and data extraction, to permit documents to be processed with minimal or no manual intervention.
A key advantage of the Decipha solution is that we can collect and process your forms for you. This includes forms received by via:
- Mail – Decipha can collect these forms as they arrive at the Post Office in the early morning, and commence delivery of processed forms to your systems prior to business hours
- Email and Fax – Decipha can use our email and fax gateways to collect incoming information received via these methods for processing
- The Internet – Decipha can provide an intelligent online forms solution to meet your specific requirements. Unlike ordinary online forms, our online form solutions have a number of features to ensure data captured is correct prior to submission. Our solutions offer extensive functionality to improve the experience for the customer completing the form.
A key advantage of the Decipha approach is that regardless of the method of submission (mail, email, fax or the Internet), each form will go through Decipha’s "single system" approach. This approach processes all incoming information streams to the same capture methodology and business rules, to ensure that your documents are treated in the same consistent manner.