Decipha has extensive experience managing various incoming payments for applications, fines, contributions and service payments using automated payment and data capture technologies.
- Collect and manage incoming remittance forms, imaging and data capturing key fields needed to update your databases with the payment
- Undertake required payments processing, with processed payment information / documentation forwarded onto your nominated banking provider to agreed timeframes. Our service includes payments received by cheque, credit card, money order, or cash.
The Decipha solution includes processing of remittances received via:
- Mail – Decipha can collect these remittances as they arrive at the Post Office in the early morning, with processed payment information forwarded to the client's nominated bank the same day.
- Email and Fax – Decipha can use our email and fax gateways to collect incoming remittances received via these methods for processing.
- The Internet – Decipha can provide an intelligent online forms solution to meet your specific requirements. As part of this solution, Decipha can offer online payment processing functionality, to enable credit card payments to be performed during form completion.